Assignment 1 Good Design


I chose a typographic design as my “Good Design” choice. I was interested in this design because of the way the numbers fit together.  The design is simple but very clear and concise. I think the strongest point that this design has is the large numeric image. I think the numbers are creatively placed and well thought out. I think a little legibility is lost in the number 5 on the end, but because it is placed with the writing it is still easily understood. Overall, I liked the clean crisp design. It is simple yet interesting and unique.


Poster Set: 
US National Parks
This poster was completed for a Visualizations class in Fall 2010 with Cassie Klingler. The objective was to create a systematic poster campaign that enticed the public back to the national parks. I chose to explore the climate and natural elements in each park.